Dale Earnhardt Junior/Senior Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dale Earnhardt Junior/Senior Forums

The Best Forum for all NASCAR fans (mainly Earnhardt Jr. and Sr.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dale Jr. #1 Fan
Administrator
Dale Jr. #1 Fan

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Rules   The Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:37 am

1. Spam:
I consider many things spam and do not tolerate it. Know matter what you are spamming for weather its cause you have nothing better to do or if you want try to prove a point, if you are an active spammer or any other kind of spammer, eventually, you will be banned.
2. Infractions:
I havent added infractions to the forum because I really don think that it is anyone buisness how many times you have broken the rules, however I do have a file to keep track of all members and what they are doing so dont think that you can brake all the rules and get away with it. Im not saying that you get banned for five infractions because I think that braking some rules are worse than others so I will determine when you've pushed it to the limit.
3. Pictures:
Their shall be no foul pictures on this forum. I think you know what I mean by foul. Anything that shouldnt be on a NASCAR forum should be posted or it will be deleted and you might be automatically banned.
4. Language:
You may not type any foul language on this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://earnhardtfansforum.forumotion.com

The Rules
Page 1 of 1